The local brokerage community is an important vehicle to reach our growing customer base. We, at Pacific Workplaces, are broker-friendly. If you are a commercial real estate broker, call us or come pay us a visit anytime. You will be well received.
10% Broker Commission Program
Pacific Workplaces is pleased to recognize the help we have received from our many friends in the commercial real estate community. Our way of saying “thank you” is to offer a commission program that you can rely on. Rest assured that your client will be treated with courtesy and professionalism. In most cases, you do not need to do anything more than calling us at 650-577-2377. You will typically receive your check within 7 days of signing!
Answers to Common Questions
Pacific Workplaces pays a 10% commission on:
- All offices occupied during the first 12 months.
- This includes expansion offices & renewals
What is your commission?
- The commission is determined by multiplying the rent times the term for all offices occupied during the first 12 months from initial occupancy.
- Monthly Office Fee is the rental of office space for client use, and does not include communications equipment, furniture or services, unless we run a special promotion on this.
When is payment due?
- At commencement of the initial lease term, or any renewal term during the first 12 months.
Licensed real estate brokers can earn valuable commissions by referring clients to Pacific Workplaces. Call Becky Simi at 650-577-2300 or email us at [email protected] today.
If you are representing a landlord interested in having a Pacific Workplaces center in their development, contact Laurent Dhollande at 650-577-2300 or email us at [email protected].